Refrigeration High Frequency Welded Fin Tube
|Unit Price:||10 USD|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Productivity:||10000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: MURPHY-59
High Frequency Welded Fin Tube Product Description:
High Frequency Welded fin tube also called solid type fin tube,use steel or stainless steel strip directly welded to tube surface by HFW.Can improving heat transfer efficiency much more than bare tube.Due to the tight welding of the fins to the base tube, these finned tubes are often used in vibrating conditions.Fin type have Serrated fin and flat fin.
High Frequency Finned Tube Manufacturing Process:
The High Frequency Resistance Welding process usually employs 400, 000 Hz current. With this technique, the fin is wound on edge around the tube spirally and a continuous weld is obtained.
The High Frequency Resistance Welding process produces a strong metallurgical bond between the fin and the tube while minimizing the heat affected zone (HAZ) in the tube.
High Frequency Welded Fin Tube(Electric Resistance Welded Pipe) Advantages:
1. Higher heat transfer coefficient. The serrate can make the gas flow across the fins freely, enhancing the turbulent motion and improving the heat transfer effect. Researches show that serrated fin tube’s heat transfer efficiency is about 15-20% higher than common solid fin tube.
2. Reduce metal consume. Due to the higher heat transfer coefficient, for the same amount of heat, serrated fin tube is with less heat transfer areas, which help reduce the metal consume.
3. Anti-ash-deposition and anti-scaling. Due to the serrate, it is very hard for the serrated fin tube to deposit the ash and scaling.
4. It is more flexible to adapt to the changes of gas flow direction.
High Frequency Welded Fin Tube(Welded Aluminum Pipe) Properties:
Manufacturing Process:- Continuously Welded Spiral Fin Tube
Fin To Tube Bond:- Excellent
Heat Transfer Efficiency:- Excellent
Mechanical Resistance:- Excellent (Hence can be frequently cleaned with high pressure jets unlike other fin tubes. Thereby reducing down time and increasing overall life)
Corrosion Protection:- Moderate
Temperature Range:- Up to Maximum 500 Deg C
High Frequency Welded Fin Tube(Spiral Welded Pipe) Applications：
Spirally Wound High Frequency Resistance Welded Finned Tubes are used in Heat Recovery Systems associated with Furnaces for Petrochemicals applications, and with Boilers for Power Generation and Waste Heat Recovery applications. The usage of finned tubes in Heat Exchangers reduce cost and size of the equipment which directly results in performance improvement.
High Frequency Welded Fin Tube(Spiral Welded Pipes) Specifications：
|Tube OD||16~273 (mm)||3/8”~10”(NPS)|
|Tube Wall Thk||2~28.6 (mm)||0.08”~1.1”|
|Tube Length||≤28,000 (mm)||≤92 ft|
|Fin Thk||0.5~3.5 (mm)||0.02”~0.14”|
|Fin Height||8~35 (mm)||0.31”~1.3”|
|Fin Pitch||3~333 FPM||1~8 FPI|
|Fin Type||Solid, “U”or"V” Serrated|
|Fin Material||C.S. (most common grade: 08F)|
|S.S. (most common grade are AISI 304, 316, 409, 410, 321,347,2205)|
|Tube Material||C.S. (most common grade: A106 Gr.B)|
|S.S. (most common grade are TP304,316, 321, 347)|
|A.S. (most common grade are T/P5,9,11,22,91)|
| Applied |
|Type of Service||High temperature|
Petroleum, chemical and petrochemical industries;
Environment Energy saving,
Pharmaceutical Natural gas treatment;
Steel industry: Blast furnace and converter system;
Power generation: condensation of exhaust gas from steam turbine, condensation water contact cycle cooling condensation, fossil and nuclear power plants;
Air conditioning (freon, ammonia, propane);
Waste incineration Equipment; Compressor cooler,
Our company has a 12,000 square meters workshop, we have a fully automation numerical control cutting machine, high frequency welded finned tube line, laser welded finned tube line, extruded finned tube line. Guided by customer need, our company continues to provide high-quality fin tubes and heat exchanger for the global thermal energy industry. Our company has a professional team composed of several thermology doctors, masters and related engineers. We can provide non-standard thermal conversion products according to customer needs, to meet the needs of various customers.
We deploy our team on your projects, who has already designed and engineered 2000 plus successfully operating tailor-made projects over the past 29 years.
Our Systems have been engineered & supplied to meet the Energy Saving & Heat transfer needs of every industry- Power Plants, Petrochemicals, Oil& Gas, Chemicals,Automobile, Food and Beverages, Steel, Textiles etc.
We have expertise in Conceptualizing, Process Designing, Detail / Field Engineering, Automation/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing/ Shop / QA drawings & Documentation conforming to various international codes & standards for all types of thermal systems and equipment such as:
a. Waste Heat Recovery based Power Plants, Combined Cycle Power Plant
c. Heat Exchangers/Pressure Vessels
d. Thermic Fluid Heaters and other Fired Boilers.
e. Hot Water Generators & Air Heaters
- Company Name: Murphy Thermal Energy Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Du Shuyang
- Product/Service: Fin Tube , High Frequency Finned Tube , Extruded Fin Tube , U Bend Tubes , Laser Welding Fin Tube , Finned Tube Coil
- Capital (Million US $): 5000000
- Year Established: 2019
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 18
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 2, Zhongsheng Road, Huangtang, Xuxiake Town, Jiangyin City
- Contact Person: Ms. Susanna Tang
- Tel: 86--13773013809
Premium Related Products